Taps Aff

Saw a guy recently with a scarlet face, other than the pristine white area in the shape of designer sunglasses. I found it difficult not to laugh tbh.

On the subject of sun burn blisters, I remember getting my back covered in them as a kid in Southport. My mum absolutely adores the sun and must have a tan at all times, hence insisted I get as much sun as possible. Evidently she used low UV sun cream and decided to burst the blisters and rub after sun all over my back, from which I still remember the agony. Dunno if my hatred of strong sun stems from that, but the only time my back or legs see daylight is in a handful of spots when drying off from caving, kayaking etc. I'd estimate that head and lower arms aside, I get a total of 30 mins exposure to the sun per annum. I'm a sucker for cod liver oil.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The latest Taps Aff weather has revealed that there are lassies wandering around with a woman's name tattooed on the small of their back. No matter whose name it is, that has to make doggy style awkward.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Lesbian?

That was my first thought, but I've seen so many lately that it seems unlikely. One girl was with a lad with his wean's names tattooed on his neck, which leads to the horrible thought that she has her daughter's name stamped above her arse, and that's what he looks at when...

Nonono, happy thoughts...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Taps aff

Quite mild in Glasgow, but not taps aff just yet sadly.  

Was quite glorious sitting out in the garden the past couple of nights, bring on the sunshine.

• 2 weeks later...