Taps Aff

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Lonsdale shorts and crocs, you must look like you are constantly heading to a fancy dress party dressed as the world's biggest arsehole.

I wore socks as well because its March and there was a good chance my feet would get cold. 

I can't believe that throbber has a girlfriend, considering he cuts about dressed like a tramp, doesn't work, drinks warm milk and takes photographs of his neighbours through their windows.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I can't believe that throbber has a girlfriend, considering he cuts about dressed like a tramp, doesn't work, drinks warm milk and takes photographs of his neighbours through their windows.

I do have some redeeming qualities as well. 

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

List them.

Good listener, don't smoke, good with all Microsoft applications apart from Project, tolerant of most ethnic minorities, good organiser, rarely late, good at multi tasking and following orders, regular exerciser, regular sleep pattern, never been in trouble with the law, good around old and young people and polite around people i have just met. 

24 minutes ago, throbber said:

Good listener, don't smoke, good with all Microsoft applications apart from Project, tolerant of most ethnic minorities, good organiser, rarely late, good at multi tasking and following orders, regular exerciser, regular sleep pattern, never been in trouble with the law, good around old and young people and polite around people i have just met. 

Out of interest which ethnic minorities are you intolerant of?

Reading throbber's attribute list reminds me of the famous Chris Rock sketch.

"I ain't never been racist to most minority groups!"
"What you want, a cookie?"

"Hey, I never been in trouble with the law..."
"You're not supposed to get in trouble with the law, you dumb motherfucker!"

"Hey I'm rarely late and excercise regularly."
"Low expectation having motherfucker...."

2 hours ago, throbber said:

If you don't have a job what do you have to be on time for and have a regular sleep pattern . If I was a bum I would just sleep the day away and make sure I turn up late everywhere 

If you don't have a job what do you have to be on time for and have a regular sleep pattern . If I was a bum I would just sleep the day away and make sure I turn up late everywhere 

I just don't stay up late and wake up at 7 with the Mrs and make us both a coffee in bed.