The Partick Thistle thread

6 hours ago, Armand 2 said:

Seems about as good a shout as any to me. Allison's role in the academy is vacant since he took Gerry's position and Park has a great track record with youth development.

100% isnt this.

Scott's old role has been changed to 'Head of Youth Phase' which is overseeing u13s-u17s, someone from within the academy has been promoted to that. It could be someone to take over Scott's other ex role as head of the u17's though.

9 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

100% isnt this.

Scott's old role has been changed to 'Head of Youth Phase' which is overseeing u13s-u17s, someone from within the academy has been promoted to that. It could be someone to take over Scott's other ex role as head of the u17's though.

So his role in the academy is vacant then? :blink:

Given Alan Nixons age I suspect Park would be the most likely definition of a legend for him. 

Ironically he posted that about an hour after I muted him, as his "must quote reply to everything" style was doing my head in. Suppose it must be annoying to get a hundred questions a day asking if team X is signing anyone. 

Archie saying on jagzone he’s looking at adding a few “quality” loan signings from premiership teams. But, having to wait untill their manager has seen them in their own preseason (same as the last few years). 

Only concern with that is if said quality loan signings are shit, we have no wiggle room to get a replacement..