The Partick Thistle thread

Just now, dundeeunited83 said:

Is that you just being jealous or is he genuinely shite, from what I remember he was aright hahahaha

He was released, feel free to search back before he left and the opinion hasn't changed.

He used to be good going forward but that stopped of late and he's appalling defensively.

3 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Is that you just being jealous or is he genuinely shite, from what I remember he was aright hahahaha

Booths a decent left back.

Very good going forward and can get back and defend although he makes mistakes.

Solid signing and I’m disappointed he left although I think injuries might have played a part in us letting him go.

8 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

He was released, feel free to search back before he left and the opinion hasn't changed.

He used to be good going forward but that stopped of late and he's appalling defensively.

Out of interest who was the last player we had you thought was good?

Please note that Thistle4eva is about the only Thistle fan who was even remotely disappointed Booth left.

He loves giving away penalties, and a ball in behind him takes him out the game every time. He’s good at getting up and down the pitch, but not so good at either end of it.

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Please note that Thistle4eva is about the only Thistle fan who was even remotely disappointed Booth left.

He loves giving away penalties, and a ball in behind him takes him out the game every time. He’s good at getting up and down the pitch, but not so good at either end of it.

Out of the thousands of Thistle fans I’m the only one a bit disappointed Booth left ? You must be a right popular c**t to know so many people.