The Partick Thistle thread

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

I hear you carry a decent support.

Welcome.

The perfect away support. Decent numbers and most rarely get beyond a polite clap before it all goes tits up. Hopefully visiting some old favourites will make for a more enjoyable Away day experience this season.  Have you built a fourth stand yet m9?

2 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Nope. Don’t have time for small irrelevant clubs.

IMG_1278.jpg.efc537ff7ccfa2f36ce6395e451155d2.jpg

Pssst. Rodge you've logged in on the wrong account!

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Yes, thank you for asking.

I'll presume it's always this civilised down here.

Yes my friend. We leave car-crash threads, meltdowns, crowdwanking and all that other patter to the other leagues. Civilised and knowledgable football discussion and friendly banter is the order of the day in the Championship.

Spoiler

You utter c**t

10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Make yourself at home lads, you may be here some time.

hellogif.gif.a39ec1de2c676c63736d92821d20c1ea.gif

c***s.

After what happened  the last time we were relegated from from the SPL I hope so.

12 hours ago, capt_oats said:

We were vaguely linked with ATS last summer before he ended up at Plymouth.

Hendrie’s been papped back to Southend after his loan so you’d think we’ll definitely be in the market for a left-sided full back/wing back.

Realistically is he the sort of player who’d fit a Robinson side? We’re pretty big on having our wing backs getting crosses into the box and there’s obviously the “big, strong, physical hammer-throwers” tag to live up to.

He was the modern "good going forward but a bit rubbish defending" type of full back. Since he left us he's had 

A season at Wigan where he didn't play as the new manager didn't rate him 

A season at Doncaster where he got nominated as their worst ever player https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/your-clubs-worst-player-ever-voted-fans?page=0%2C7&_format=amp

Another season at Doncaster which he missed with an ACL tear 

Then worst of all, a season under Derek Adams. 

I've read a couple of times he's now playing LCB but he's certainly physical enough, don't know if the ACL injury has affected his pace and / or attacking threat. 

Anyone else ever remember that time a Dunfermline fan was leaving firhill and got to just outside the Star and Garter in his car, rolled his window down and shouted “Ya Weegie c***s” .. The guy in the car in front of him stalled and a ”Weegie”ran up and punched him through his rolled down window. I was only young but will never forget it :lol::lol: