The Partick Thistle thread

It's not Maryhill is wonderful that comes out of this looking childish, give it a rest and stick to the fitba.

So, creating two profiles on two forums, one claiming you have just turned 14 when in fact you're actually in your 20s, that's not childish? Would you call it weird behaviour?

Claiming that upon hearing a certain player was starting for Thistle, you turned tail and drove back to Glasgow, that's not childish either?

4 minutes ago, dave.j said:

So, creating two profiles on two forums, one claiming you have just turned 14 when in fact you're actually in your 20s, that's not childish? Would you call it weird behaviour?

Claiming that upon hearing a certain player was starting for Thistle, you turned tail and drove back to Glasgow, that's not childish either?

I'm 14 I just said I was in my 20s on WAT.

So I would be respected on WAT, if I said my real age (14!) no one would take me seriously. On here some do, some don't but I like WAT better than P&B anyway. So that's why.

You need to reassess your reliance on social media m8

So I would be respected on WAT, if I said my real age (14!) no one would take me seriously. On here some do, some don't but I like WAT better than P&B anyway. So that's why.

You do realise that there is a crossover of users between both forums, right?

I mostly use twitter but P&B and WAT are just for a laugh.

Hence why you created a whole fantasy event about driving back to Glasgow, twice getting stuck in traffic jams, using you phone while driving... after hearing Nesbit was starting for Thistle, on the forum you want to be respected on?

27 minutes ago, dave.j said:

From MIW's posts I think we all deduced he's a bit younger and therefore cut him some slack. You seem old enough and smart enough to know better.

16 minutes ago, dave.j said:

You do realise that there is a crossover of users between both forums, right?

Obviously

12 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Hence why you created a whole fantasy event about driving back to Glasgow, twice getting stuck in traffic jams, using you phone while driving... after hearing Nesbit was starting for Thistle, on the forum you want to be respected on?

Tbf that did happen except it was my dad that was driving.

From MIW's posts I think we all deduced he's a bit younger and therefore cut him some slack. You seem old enough and smart enough to know better.

That's fine if you only his posts on here. I don't have an issue with that.

What I find weird is creating another profile on another forum, posting a complete horseshit story "for a laugh". When you get panned for it, then creating a brand new thread, not to admit you were actually a wean, but to keep the lie going. So that other users apologise for being critical of you. That's trolling.

I have no idea if he's 14 or 21 or even a Thistle fan.