The Partick Thistle thread

Turned 14 yesterday.

Yet you were on WAT having a meltdown about Nisbet, claiming you were driving back home after hearing his name on the team sheet. Texting while you were driving. Then starting some stupid apology thread, for being a total tit.

2 hours ago, dave.j said:

1 hour ago, Arnold Layne said:

Depends where he posts. KNIGHTSWOODISWONDERFUL

Say what you want haters, I don't give 2 f**ks what anyone thinks. I've been giving wee hints like both accounts saying Leafy West End, both having the same birthday and occasionally posting the exact same comments, well done you pair of geniuses.

Edited by MARYHILLISWONDERFUL

3 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:

In Tenerife is their any way watching the game on jagzone tomorrow? Or is it only home games they cover ? Any help would be great cheers.

Me too. Have resigned myself to Twitter refreshes in order to keep up with events in Perth. 

3 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Say what you want haters, I don't give 2 f**ks what anyone thinks. I've been giving wee hints like both accounts saying Leafy West End, both having the same birthday and occasionally posting the exact same comments, well done you pair of geniuses.

Don't hate you. I just feel sorry for you.

3 hours ago, ClydebankJag said:

Me too. Have resigned myself to Twitter refreshes in order to keep up with events in Perth. 

Yeah looks like il be doing the same, can't find any way of watching it. Poolside shouting at the commentary on my phone it is then :))

11 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

:lol:

12 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

So, you actually want everyone on P&B and WAT to know that everything you post is self-obsessed, attention seeking bullshit? 

15 hours ago, dave.j said:

Yet you were on WAT having a meltdown about Nisbet, claiming you were driving back home after hearing his name on the team sheet. Texting while you were driving. Then starting some stupid apology thread, for being a total tit.

10 hours ago, dave.j said:

Don't hate you. I just feel sorry for you.

1 hour ago, Arnold Layne said:

So, you actually want everyone on P&B and WAT to know that everything you post is self-obsessed, attention seeking bullshit? 

It's not Maryhill is wonderful that comes out of this looking childish, give it a rest and stick to the fitba.