The Partick Thistle thread

Who would youse like to see McLaughlin go to? Obviously Ayr United are a shout, with McCall being an excellent manager and a friend of the jags (also my favourite away ground). I'm unsure about the other clubs in the first division (aye, I've not really bought into Doncaster's nomenclature).

Who would youse like to see McLaughlin go to? Obviously Ayr United are a shout, with McCall being an excellent manager and a friend of the jags (also my favourite away ground). I'm unsure about the other clubs in the first division (aye, I've not really bought into Doncaster's nomenclature).

Ayr don't seem to be having any difficulty scoring. Would you need him and would he get a game?

Ideally a full time championship club. Someone like a St mirren or dunfermline

34 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

It's great when the weans go back to school after their summer break :thumsup2

It's not though, you get all laid back, long lies till 10 then all of a sudden you're waking up at 7 and walking to school in the freezing cold rain, so you go into class and then it starts, WORK, GO HOME, WORK, GO HOME, WORK, GO HOME!!! It gets so tedious. This has turned into a bit of a rant but I don't care, oh and before it inevitably appears this is nothing to do with a s***ey Christian mingle thread. ( Btw guaranteed the first comment is Christian mingle thread for this)

20 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

It's not though, you get all laid back, long lies till 10 then all of a sudden you're waking up at 7 and walking to school in the freezing cold rain, so you go into class and then it starts, WORK, GO HOME, WORK, GO HOME, WORK, GO HOME!!! It gets so tedious. This has turned into a bit of a rant but I don't care, oh and before it inevitably appears this is nothing to do with a s***ey Christian mingle thread. ( Btw guaranteed the first comment is Christian mingle thread for this)

Get to bed. It's a :PSchool night 

11 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Not for me! I get to stay off tomorrow because it's my birthday :king

There's a young Jags fan who joined WAT around the same time that you joined P&B. Coincidentally, he also says he's from the 'Leafy West End' and his birthday is tomorrow. He's 20 though, not 13. Hope you both have a Happy Birthday.