The Partick Thistle thread

9 hours ago, cilitbang said:

If Osman would stop wearing baseball caps 24/7, his beautiful hairline wouldn't receed so much. He's going to be a baldy for his testimonial at this rate

Receiving fashion advice from a Scottish football fan? #ItsNotEasy

9 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I'd convinced myself there was something really shady or scandalous going on behind the scenes with Dumbuya, but maybe it really is just as straightforward as him having a tonne of injury problems keeping him out all this time.

Would love to see him back to full form n' fitness in any case.

Hmmmmmmm.......................

Edited by Barney Rubble

Devine is out suspended for the next two games. Cerny, Doolan and Erskine all had knocks prior to today’s game. Apparently Penrice played at left centre back. Seems to have been a good week overall for the squad and hopefully confidence remains high going into the QotS match. 

I know it was only 1m of highlights but that mob look shocking [emoji85] all over the place for both our goals.

The 6 Jags fans present were in full abuse mode [emoji38]

was it they were shocking or were we just better than them given we are half way through the season and they are only at pre-season stage, hopefully the inclusion of our new signings (abz, muzzy and boothy) has made us stronger as a unit again, roll on the second half of the season

7 minutes ago, Widge said:

Penrice still out of contract in the summer? I’m assuming you’d be due a compensation fee if he leaves?

Not sure mate, but I'd be absolutely amazed if he's not getting a contract extension. The management rate him highly.