The Partick Thistle thread

Just now, Pie Of The Month said:

Our 3rd choice striker Sammon last season when he was awful - 6 goals in 35 games

Kilmarnock's big summer signing Lee Erwin in his best ever season in this league - 5 goals in 34 games

Settle.

And compared to our 2nd choice last season, who managed 2 in 38 in the league.

I'm just jealous you've got Kirk Broadfoot in your defence.

Lol, he'd easily mark Sammon out a game tbh.... As did a 5' 6" Gregg Taylor when he rattled Sammon within 5 mins of our 2-0 win over Hearts last October, The Fish never came back near him all game.... he's an utter shite bag.

But you'll find that out for yourself.

13 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Aye.... because you've got much better players than Wigan, Derby, Ipswich, Rotherham, Sheffield Utd & Hearts emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

We have better players than Kilmarnock where he managed to score five goals in half a season - more than our previous second-choice striker managed in a full season. That's all we feasibly need when we also have Doolan, Storey and the other forward players mentioned above.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

Lol, he'd easily mark Sammon out a game tbh.... As did a 5' 6" Gregg Taylor when he rattled Sammon within 5 mins of our 2-0 win over Hearts last October, The Fish never came back near him all game.... he's an utter shite bag.

Remind me, what place were you in the league last season? 

IMG_0726.thumb.PNG.d8c13a3e0c6187be04dc0c7b089ca336.PNG 

#DiddyTeam

It's quiet on the Tractor boys thread presently so he's trolling the day away.

We have better players than Kilmarnock where he managed to score five goals in half a season - more than our previous second-choice striker managed in a full season. That's all we feasibly need when we also have Doolan, Storey and the other forward players mentioned above.

2 penalties & a goal line tap in the keeper spilled, bounced off him into the net.... He really isn't that good, posted missing in the last 4 games of the season after Boyd went for surgery.

But I guess all the fans from every other club he's been at since the Eremenko half season are wrong.....

10 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

As did a 5' 6"Gregg Taylor 

I don't think you should be criticising other teams players when you don't even know how to spell your own players names m8. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Taylor_(Scottish_footballer)

Edited by MARYHILLISWONDERFUL

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

2 penalties & a goal line tap in the keeper spilled, bounced off him into the net.... He really isn't that good, posted missing in the last 4 games of the season after Boyd went for surgery.

But I guess all the fans from every other club he's been at since the Eremenko half season are wrong.....

He's our third-choice striker. I couldn't give two hoots if you and the fans of every other club he's ever played for think he's sh*te. If he scores five goals for us this season I'll be happy. That shouldn't be too hard to comprehend, unless you're an idiot...

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

Are you trying to compare Witherspoon & MoH to Sammon? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

No, mate. I'm saying Kirk Broadfoot is sh*t.

Next question.

4 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Are you trying to compare Witherspoon & MoH to Sammon? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Get a grip.....

Did you not read the post, Nizzy was talking about Kirk Broadfoot's chronic inability to defend against Wotherspoon and O'Halloran. (Also your spelling is terrible, Witherspoon:lol:)