The Partick Thistle thread

3 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

That's a pretty good reason to torch the news archive to be fair.

Fair point. But it is annoying that they binned all that plus the video highlights and reports archive prior to 2015-16. Maybe I was the only one that looked at them.

1 minute ago, Fuctifano said:

Fair point. But it is annoying that they binned all that plus the video highlights and reports archive prior to 2015-16. Maybe I was the only one that looked at them.

Fairly sure @South Lanarkshire Jag looked at them. He's probably kept them all for himself.

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

You can still access them - just log onto jagzone and the search menu - if for instance you wish to see any of the Games against Dundee last season then just type in Dundee in the search menu and will produce a list of all the games for you and just select the one you want

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

they binned all that plus the video highlights and reports archive prior to 2015-16.

23 minutes ago, third lanark said:

if for instance you wish to see any of the Games against Dundee last season then just type in Dundee in the search menu and will produce a list of all the games for you and just select the one you want

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, dave.j said:

Here's one for Klamgers...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40660163

Didn't realise you were a Hamilton fan.

Or are you suggesting that we're as big a draw as Canning /Hamilton therefore the BoD/AA fed the fans a line about the top 6 finish being able to attract players/get business done early?

Or are you suggesting that we're as big a draw as Canning /Hamilton therefore the BoD/AA fed the fans a line about the top 6 finish being able to attract players/get business done early?

Remind us again of your old username that racked up 300 odd posts.

The only thing I'm suggesting is you read the article.

9 hours ago, Klamgers said:

Archie has his say.

7 hours ago, dave.j said:

Remind us again of your old username that racked up 300 odd posts.

The only thing I'm suggesting is you read the article.

Chatting me up on a forum?

I'm not about to divulge personal info & besides I already have a partner.

If you read my last post you'll know I read the article but notice you chose to divert rather than say we're on a par with Hamilton or AA/BoD were misleading with their statements after finishing in the top 6.

58 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

That's a rehash of the Jagzine comments after last Saturday's game.

Minus the bit about hoping to have a couple in this weekend.

So basically we're giving up on one of the two competitions we could win? Wish they'd said that before they wanted ST monies in before the end of May. 

Not so committed!

Look. I know AA probably more frustrated than the fans. Point is that both he & the BoD said about this top 6 finish & the benefits it would bring.

We knew Lindsay was going (prob from January window) & you'd have thought we'd have someone in place (target A, B & C) lined up/sounded out. 

I don't buy the Keown signing as Lindsay replacement as was already at the club from last year & brought in to strengthen a defence which bombscare Devine was making us all nervous.

Azeez. Homesick. Nothing you can do about that. However, if Doolan breaks down we have absolutely no one. Panic buy then. We know AA striker signings have been dubious to say least. But to sanction Azeez leaving before we had someone to take his place is poor from everyone involved at the club.

As for the Betfred Cup. Doesn't seem to have affected any other premiership club. They're not coming out & saying it's glorified pre season as can't get players in & we've been unlucky with injuries. Why always us?

As fans, we have the right to question these things. There are too many folk on here with the 'In Archie we trust' attitude.'. )Not saying they're completely wrong).

But again, AA/BoD made the statement about top 6. Should we ignore it?

Club going from strength to strength we're told. Do we accept that or ask what proof? (I know before I get ranted at & the transparency is the point I'm trying to make).

Final point before I go back to my old username (Dave J & Diddums will miss Klamgers I know).

Gary Fraser.... How long is too long? Thought he was to be back for pre season? Thoughts Dave J?

That another statement we should just accept & not question?

I'll be interested to see replies on my real username. 

:)

21 minutes ago, Klamgers said:

Look. I know AA probably more frustrated than the fans. Point is that both he & the BoD said about this top 6 finish & the benefits it would bring.

We knew Lindsay was going (prob from January window) & you'd have thought we'd have someone in place (target A, B & C) lined up/sounded out. 

I don't buy the Keown signing as Lindsay replacement as was already at the club from last year & brought in to strengthen a defence which bombscare Devine was making us all nervous.

Azeez. Homesick. Nothing you can do about that. However, if Doolan breaks down we have absolutely no one. Panic buy then. We know AA striker signings have been dubious to say least. But to sanction Azeez leaving before we had someone to take his place is poor from everyone involved at the club.

As for the Betfred Cup. Doesn't seem to have affected any other premiership club. They're not coming out & saying it's glorified pre season as can't get players in & we've been unlucky with injuries. Why always us?

As fans, we have the right to question these things. There are too many folk on here with the 'In Archie we trust' attitude.'. )Not saying they're completely wrong).

But again, AA/BoD made the statement about top 6. Should we ignore it?

Club going from strength to strength we're told. Do we accept that or ask what proof? (I know before I get ranted at & the transparency is the point I'm trying to make).

Final point before I go back to my old username (Dave J & Diddums will miss Klamgers I know).

Gary Fraser.... How long is too long? Thought he was to be back for pre season? Thoughts Dave J?

That another statement we should just accept & not question?

I'll be interested to see replies on my real username. 

:)

Not sure how this is possible but you're going to look even sillier than you do now next week.

12 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

Not sure how this is possible but you're going to look even sillier than you do now next week.

Same as this week/last week? Groundhog Day.

I mean if we go on to have a successful Betfred cup then the manager looks silly with his comments today.

Or if we crash out tomorrow & bring in new signings next week, does that not look silly?

Or are we only concentrating on league these days?

Too many happy with mediocrity.

Edited by Klamgers