The Partick Thistle thread

Archie working on at least two players atm. One is a loan from a "bigger team" down south and one from a club in Scotland he's trying to get done for Saturday but doesn't think it will happen by then.

There's a few candidates for the player from a club in Scotland, but I'm hoping it will be Miles Storey, who just isn't gonna get a game at Aberdeen. I think he'd be a good fit.

Storey was on holiday with Danny Devine, so hopefully he's been in his ear Pogba/Lukaku style.

Assume the loan player from down south will be a centre half or right back, but who knows.

1 hour ago, The Arch said:

There's a few candidates for the player from a club in Scotland, but I'm hoping it will be Miles Storey, who just isn't gonna get a game at Aberdeen. I think he'd be a good fit.

The only other Aberdeen player that crossed my mind was Considine but none of their fans see that happening so if it's Storey we need to hope he snubs Killie as they think they are after him too.

6 hours ago, The Arch said:

Storey was on holiday with Danny Devine, so hopefully he's been in his ear Pogba/Lukaku style.

Assume the loan player from down south will be a centre half or right back, but who knows.

As long as storey/Devine doesn't turn out to be an osman/pogba type recommendation - as it was Abdul who recommended pogba to the club as they had been mates for a while and Abdul recommended the club to pogba- didn't work out to well