The Partick Thistle thread

Bit of black trim or black shorts (I know you can't have same colour shorts for home and away kit but home should take priority) and that could have been OK. 

As it is, it's honking. 

Edit, just saw the big yellow patch on the back as well, dock it another point 

Edited by Fuctifano

What ruins that top is the lack of continuity. The middle red stripe has faded borders, whereas the rest of the borders are solid. If all the borders were solid or all faded then the top would look fine.

Didn't realise your home/away kits could not have the same colour of shorts, that's a daft rule.

3 hours ago, cilitbang said:

What ruins that top is the lack of continuity. The middle red stripe has faded borders, whereas the rest of the borders are solid. If all the borders were solid or all faded then the top would look fine.

Didn't realise your home/away kits could not have the same colour of shorts, that's a daft rule.

I'm really not a fan of that used fanny pad look.

Take away the red stripe and a bit more black trim and it would look decent as a top. A bit like the old colonel gees effort where it's predominantly yellow would always make a good Thistle strip.

Red shorts are always a shocker though and will always make the kit as a whole a shiter.

I think this picture makes it look even worse...
DEnyMUiXsAQqtKG.jpg

If you wore an Albion Rovers top, and then slit your throat and let the blood run down it, that's the result.

Fingers crossed that not how the design came to be.