The Partick Thistle thread

Thistle are safe, your 3 games in hand will ensure that you will be sitting comfortably in the mid table by the end of the season. I said this to my Thistle mate on Saturday at the game, however, I was surprised to hear that he was still nervous about ending up in the play-off position.

Probably because of games like Saturday. On a high after beating an admittedly poor St Johnstone side, and we probably should be getting a result there too. And we get cuffed. With how tight the league is, Dundee United picking up points, and given two of our games in hand are against Hearts and Aberdeen, I can see why some are nervous.

We should be fine though. Hopefully Saturday was just a blip

Thistle are safe, your 3 games in hand will ensure that you will be sitting comfortably in the mid table by the end of the season. I said this to my Thistle mate on Saturday at the game, however, I was surprised to hear that he was still nervous about ending up in the play-off position.

Our next 4 games are St Johnstone A, Hearts A, Aberdeen H, Celtic H. That's a pretty brutal run and it wouldn't totally surprise me if we were 11th after it (and only having 1 game in hand, as the Hearts and Dons games are 2 of them).

I still think we're good enough to go on a good run with the fixtures after these and stay up, though.

Edit - just looked at the table/fixtures and we'll probably still be ahead of Killie regardless of what happens in these next 4 games, but it's still a tough as f**k run.

Edited by Nightmare

They could all be wearing matching shellsuits or onesies (preferably kirigumis for the lols) and stuff like this still shouldn't bother anyone. It's nice to see there actually is a next generation of jags.

I'm sure we all have done dipshit things when young.

Look who was playing against our Milk Cup team a couple of years back. Not good enough to get a start mind 8)

post-1545-14569091847413_thumb.jpg

Good to see four or five of the Thistle players are regulars in the development squad too :)

If we completely ignore August and September since it suits me to do so the league table would be....

1 Celtic P19 42pts

2 Aberdeen P19 35pts

3 Hearts P18 34pts

4 Thistle P17 31pts

5 St J P19 25pts

6 Dundee P19 24pts

7 County P20 24pts

8 Inverness P18 23pts

9 Motherwell P19 22pts

10 Kilmarnock P20 20pts

11 Dundee Utd P19 15pts

12 Accies P19 14pts

Our next 4 games are St Johnstone A, Hearts A, Aberdeen H, Celtic H. That's a pretty brutal run and it wouldn't totally surprise me if we were 11th after it (and only having 1 game in hand, as the Hearts and Dons games are 2 of them).

^^^clueless.