The Partick Thistle thread

FYI, Thistle fans....

Here is Doolan's reply to a Killie fans post on killie kickback, about players we would like to see at Rugby Park next season.....

7c8b43977509e5d13ee2d1b257952f9e.jpg

I was on the pitch after the game for a presentation to him.
Bottom line he's happy at Firhill and has an affinity with the fans.

1f4b2ea99cb367ea3f8c7dd56197144d.jpg

I was on the pitch after the game for a presentation to him.

Bottom line he's happy at Firhill and has an affinity with the fans.

1f4b2ea99cb367ea3f8c7dd56197144d.jpg

Aye, he really looks happy ???? lol ... Though having just been pumped 6-0 doesnae help I suppose.

Aye, he really looks happy ???? lol ... Though having just been pumped 6-0 doesnae help I suppose.

He was well pissed off [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

He's a cracking lad to talk to, he's a customer at my work, anytime he's in the shop always up for a chat....

Disappointed Dools eats in McDonalds tbh.............................................................................................

He's a Celtic fan, which is unusual for someone from that part of the world, until recently I thought he supported Killie growing up. He crossed himself before the game vs the Orcs which I'd never seen him do before.

Absolute model pro though.

Disappointed Dools eats in McDonalds tbh.............................................................................................
He's a Celtic fan, which is unusual for someone from that part of the world, until recently I thought he supported Killie growing up. He crossed himself before the game vs the Orcs which I'd never seen him do before.
Absolute model pro though.

Aye, he mentioned the fayre on offer at the Maryhill branch was a bit like Thistle's post split performances, absolutely dire ????........

Kris was indeed a shellick fan growing up, apparently his wife and inlaws are Killie diehards thou. I remember watching him a few times for the Talbot, an absolute standout every time I saw him.

9 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

SOD has been freed by Luton.
I'm guessing it was to do with injures as the EFL2 is dugshit.

Worth having him back?

Better as a full back than either Booth or Elliot while unfortunately Dumbaya looks incapable of being able to play no more than 5 games before breaking down and having a spell on the sidelines so yes I believe he would be an upgrade 

We've already got Dumbuya and Elliott signed for next season so I can't see us signing a third right back, as much as I think SOD would be an improvement on both (at least as long as Dumbuya struggles with injury). ATS maybe a more probable target, but even then I think he'd rather stay down south.

What're Steven Craig and Andy Dowie up to these days?

6 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

We've already got Dumbuya and Elliott signed for next season so I can't see us signing a third right back, as much as I think SOD would be an improvement on both (at least as long as Dumbuya struggles with injury). ATS maybe a more probable target, but even then I think he'd rather stay down south.

What're Steven Craig and Andy Dowie up to these days?

Craig is playing for Worcester City and Andy Dowie is a free agent.

SOD has been freed by Luton.

I'm guessing it was to do with injures as the EFL2 is dugshit.

Worth having him back?

Stephen O'Donnell is the best footballer to play for our club and we should do everything possible to re-sign him.