The Partick Thistle thread

A lot of what's said above is true, we are a shambles/basket case of a club and frankly run by clowns. But a club in that state is still above the Scottish Pish League. Shit competition, awful support. As for Swindon being a dump, probably true but have you actually been outside in Glasgow? (I ask as you may stay indoors to avoid knifings and mugging), it's a grey depressing hole not fit for plankton 

A lot of what's said above is true, we are a shambles/basket case of a club and frankly run by clowns. But a club in that state is still above the Scottish Pish League. Shit competition, awful support. As for Swindon being a dump, probably true but have you actually been outside in Glasgow? (I ask as you may stay indoors to avoid knifings and mugging), it's a grey depressing hole not fit for plankton 

Charming.

Plankton live in the sea not holes. You Swindon boys are a bit sensitive aren't you?

833ca83d15cfd21755219867c157afdb.gif

603db088bfc439746087637584a11833.gif

Also, best supported league per head in Europe m8, unlucky.

Also, Swindon.... [emoji23]

37 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

Some guy on Twitter saying we have made an offer for Kirk Broadfoot, so have Killie apparently, personally I hope Killie make him a much better offer than us.....

Offer as in "Leave it at the foot of the stairs, I'll chuck into the street when the binmen come", I hope. Jagfox has fresher toenail clippings. :)

7 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Swindon fans trying to manufacture a rivalry with Glasgows finest. Cute.

Wiltshire has things like Stone'enge going for it. Swindon is like Cumbernauld without the class and sex appeal.

44 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

Some guy on Twitter saying we have made an offer for Kirk Broadfoot, so have Killie apparently, personally I hope Killie make him a much better offer than us.....

We've been linked with him since Jig became our 'manager'. I always thought it was just paper talk. 

43 minutes ago, swindonforever said:

Cracking first post.

3 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

We've been linked with him since Jig became our 'manager'. I always thought it was just paper talk. 

That might have been Darryl Broadfoot. You know how hillbillies are.

6 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I think this is probably part of the reason we're interested in him. A 3rd out and out centre forward might be a bit much when we play with one central striker a lot of the time whereas if he can play on the wing as well as up front then that's a benefit. 

I'm still in the headless chicken camp with him but I've seen very little of united this season and another season of FT football might have improved him. 

I thought Simon Murray was rumoured to be off to sign for some team in Malta?

1 hour ago, swindonforever said:

I heard they dropped an atomic bomb on Swindon. 15 quids worth of damage.

IMG_6929.JPG

Please tell me didn't sign up for a Scottish football forum just to post the above?

[emoji23][emoji85][emoji23]

Swindon that boring & depressing?

Open invite to visit Glasgow and see the mugging and knifings firsthand. You can't miss them they're so commonplace [emoji849]

8 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Murray's a more convincing goal threat than Azeez.

200.gif

Half the people this forum are more convincing goal threats than Azeez... Nobby 'Nobby' Clark played 97 games for Thistle and scored one goal. He's 65 years old. HE'S a more convincing goal threat than Azeez.

St J 0 - Jags 3 (Azeez x3)