The Partick Thistle thread

8 hours ago, Rednyella said:

Archie on SSB opining about the OF seems more uncomfortable than Donald Trump in the situation room emoji6.png
What a crap show. I thought Sportsound was bad emoji85.png

I was on it 8)

Just listening now.  Liked the "dragged along to a Rangers reserve game" answer and the way he put it.  Top boi.

Did seem to just degenerate when he got the question on "aye but who'll win the big yin".  Alright when he was talking about how we fared against Rangers, but didn't seem too interested in talking them up.  Good.

Anyone else have bother with the ticket website today? Renewed season ticket fine last night but would not let me buy a ticket for the Hearts game, just kept redirecting back to the home page.

Called Firhill office and got one that way although I am fully expecting some random at a completely different address to recieve my ticket.

15 minutes ago, Duszek said:

NGyRo.gif

Wasn't point scoring, just adds to the point consistently made that Thistle have these plans in place and Dundee being directly mentioned as a team that lack that. We'll probably end up in admin though well before that's realised.

Just now, RedAndYellow said:

They are currently on sale for season ticket holder but will go on general sale on Monday 24th

Got a couple today, only selling the upper section at the moment.

Hello Thistle fans,

Well done on a cracking season, enjoy the top 6.

Have made a quiz here for you lot to try out https://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/partick-thistle-top-5-scorers-since-9899

Partick Thistle top-5 goalscorers per season since 1998/99. Let me know how you get on/if anything needs changing.

Thank You.

Got 102/108, saw this on twitter.

Missed out...

Spoiler

Madaschi (who's in twice), Bryce and Jamieson from 98/99, Lyle from 99/00 and Paddy Boyle

Getting Super Kev McKinlay to take me over 100 was delightful.

Also managed to spawn a few duplicate surnames, got Robbie Muirhead when I was meaning Aaron, Stephen McKeown when I was meaning Des, and Iain Flannigan when I was meaning Craig.

Edited by Fuctifano

34 minutes ago, JockysJetpack said:

Hello Thistle fans,

Well done on a cracking season, enjoy the top 6.

Have made a quiz here for you lot to try out https://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/partick-thistle-top-5-scorers-since-9899

Partick Thistle top-5 goalscorers per season since 1998/99. Let me know how you get on/if anything needs changing.

Thank You.

Juan Ramon Escalas is down as Juan Ramon which might get a few people if they are just doing surnames.

76/108 for me, mostly missed players  with 2 or 3 goals like Archie, Rowson, Paton, Maxi and McKinlay. My memory is fucking terrible.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

4 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Juan Ramon Escalas is down as Juan Ramon which might get a few people if they are just doing surnames.

76/108 for me, mostly missed players  with 2 or 3 goals like Archie, Rowson, Paton, Maxi and McKinlay. My memory is fucking terrible.

Changed that now- thanks for the tip!