The Partick Thistle thread

You know, I always wondered what Billy Allan looked like.

Perhaps this might bring to an end the sense of hostility towards fan involvement in the running of the club. Not that I'm holding my breath. Not that I'm suggesting Billy's at fault either. Just a sense of change.

On the subject of the board, I wonder how the rest of them are doing with their respective high-profile portfolios.

18 minutes ago, Dr Koop said:

You know, I always wondered what Billy Allan looked like.

Perhaps this might bring to an end the sense of hostility towards fan involvement in the running of the club. Not that I'm holding my breath. Not that I'm suggesting Billy's at fault either. Just a sense of change.

On the subject of the board, I wonder how the rest of them are doing with their respective high-profile portfolios.

Fuck that, have you ever read anything on WAT?

Fans with plenty of dosh are fine. Fans who sit at board meetings and nod are fine. Fans who complain about shit food are not welcome. Fans who represent nearly two million shares and ask awkward question are so very not welcome.

Anyhoo, where was I? Yeah. Away win today. [emoji106]

Mark Ridgers and Jason Banton playing for the u20s vs Celtic u20s. Currently 2-2 after Neil McGlaughlin had Thistle two up at halftime. Nisbet assisting both goals and Banton involved in the second goal too.

On 26/04/2016 at 19:17, Maine said:

Jason Banton is a player we've been looking at according to one of the guys i work with. 

I knew i remembered the name from somewhere, maybe we have been tracking him for a while.

• 2 weeks later...