The Partick Thistle thread

So are we going for Niall Keown as 1st choice CH target and if that doesn't happen, Harry Davis from Crewe as the 2nd choice? Was personally hoping for someone a little more experienced to be linked with as they are 21 and 24 respectively.

Also wondering if Aberdeen get May, the rumours of us being linked with Storey will materialise?

Weird that they didn't bother putting it on social media, trying to find stuff on the official site now that isn't Jagzone isn't much fun, and also the timing a bit odd given we've got a youth cup tie against Motherwell today- on a side note I assume that's why Nisbet wasn't in the squad yesterday.

Edited by Fuctifano

16 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

Was it just me or is the pitch a bit, er, bumpy and the grass untended?

I was shocked to see a full pitch of grass in January. Something I've never seen in all my days going to Firhill.

Not sure but I'm pretty sure you don't cut grass when there's been a frost?

14 hours ago, Red 'N Yellow said:

Great to see Dumbuya back, apparently he's saying he'll still need a couple games to get to full fitness. Surprised with the fairly big crowd, really good away following.

In other news David Syme has been released.

Strange as he was getting rave reviews after the development game in midweek. Maybe making room for a signing?

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

I was shocked to see a full pitch of grass in January. Something I've never seen in all my days going to Firhill.

Not sure but I'm pretty sure you don't cut grass when there's been a frost?

That's literally why we have undersoil heating, surely?