The Partick Thistle thread

It's a shame David Wilson has never been given a loan spell to learn his craft because there's definitely a player in there.

I'd say he's slightly too erratic to be a starter at this level just now, but he has something. 

It's taken about three seasons for me to see Wilson actually have a position. However, now he looks a promising player sitting deeper and hope he'll come through. What a difference stubble makes eh?

I've only been to the game yesterday and watched highlights from the other games but despite not being great yesterday I think the when Bannigan, Osman and Cerny are back we could be a good side at this level.

Would be fairly happy with Wilson stepping in for Bannigan or Osman but think he's going to end up wastin another year of his career on the bench as there's not a chance he'll be picked ahead of Welsh.

15 hours ago, s_dog said:

He falls flat on his face while trying to kick the ball, some assist. :lol:

Even I could do that. Probably.

Grab your boots and knock at the Firhill players' entrance. I'm sure the club will give you a shot if you're better than anything we've got.