Stinlar v Super Ayr; Honest Men v Ferry Boys: Promotion bonanza

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to two cracking games with big crowds. Over 1800 at San Somerset today. Could be double that next Sunday. I'd take a draw on Wednesday right now. Time to look out the flags, streamers, balloons for the last two games of the season.

Mon Ayr!

What does the away end at Stranraer hold?

Some tough selection decisions to make for Wednesday. I would go for the exact same as today I think. Only possible change would be Adams in the midfield to make us more solid, but harsh on Crawford. Mcrorie is absolutely rapid and needs to be out right.

No reason for our players not to be confident going into this one given the way we won today and how we finished the season.

Unfortunately I think Ayr will probably be too strong. Unlike ourselves they have the luxury of chopping and changing the team. We'll likely go with the same eleven as we have for a number of weeks now.

Bit of spice added to the tie with the Reid factor and McCall being a known Stranraer hater.

Expect a healthy crowd for each game.

Would drop Donald for Gilly and Adams will probably be switched for Graham. I presume Graham was just being rested and there aren't any major issues there.

1st leg 2-1 for Ayr with Preston grabbing both

2nd leg 3-1 for Ayr with Preston, Moore and Crawford scoring

Let's finish this season with promotion for this bloody cat

#doitforthecat

No reason for our players not to be confident going into this one given the way we won today and how we finished the season.

Unfortunately I think Ayr will probably be too strong. Unlike ourselves they have the luxury of chopping and changing the team. We'll likely go with the same eleven as we have for a number of weeks now.

Bit of spice added to the tie with the Reid factor and McCall being a known Stranraer hater.

Adams hates Stinlar as well. Just thought I'd drop that in there.

There's at least one player who is more than capable of coming off the bench if Stranraer wanted to "chop and change"

Who's Adams - is that the eejit dressed as a panda?

No mate he's the one who was told by your tinpot club he would never play football at any level, then scored against Stinlar when you lot came to Somerset earlier in the season.

Archived