The Conservative and Unionist Party.

Im_Rodger

Think Scotland's 2nd Biggest party needs a thread of its own. I'm sure many will agree. ;)

Really looking forward to Scotland's Future. Scotland has really needed an increase in right wing support. That has finally come. Glorious. Onwards and upwards.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31 Conservative MSP's was well above what I was hoping for as well. Gutted Murdo Fraser couldn't un-seat Swinney. Doubt we'll win over much SNP supporters so we'll need to work our socks off in gaining support from Dissatisfied Labour supporters and Liberal Democrat supporters.

Think Scotland's 2nd Biggest party needs a thread of its own. I'm sure many will agree. ;)

Really looking forward to Scotland's Future. Scotland has really needed an increase in right wing support. That has finally came. Glorious. Onwards and upwards.

31 Conservative MSP's was well above what I was hoping for as well. Gutted Murdo Fraser couldn't un-seat Swinney. Doubt we'll win over much SNP supporters so we'll need to work our socks off in gaining support from Dissatisfied Labour supporters and Liberal Democrat supporters.

You're like a bad Mr Bairn tribute act.

Yer da is currently trying to photoshop Ruth Davidson's head onto a still from the Walking Dead. He's hoping for at least twenty likes on Facebook.

Most sane human beings hate the Tories.

Both of my parents voted Tory. They believed that the Tories were the best option for people who wanted to work hard and get on. To be fair to them they did just that. Worked all their lives and eventually (thanks to Thatcher) managed to own their own home and have a decent life.

They were both working class. An electrician and a medical receptionist. They weren't rich by any means but preferred to keep more of the money they worked hard to earn rather than it be given to someone who had never worked and would never work (their words not mine).

I have never subscribed to their political views but I can understand them. I certainly wouldn't call them insane.

His pre-election tweets proved that he's just another mindless Sevconian. 

How long do you think the 'big daddy' Tory government will stay in power?

I have a feeling it could be some time, more of the vote Labour get SNP scare story pish being spouted at the 2020 General Election.

For instance:

ConservativePoster_2227461a.jpg

Both of my parents voted Tory. They believed that the Tories were the best option for people who wanted to work hard and get on. To be fair to them they did just that. Worked all their lives and eventually (thanks to Thatcher) managed to own their own home and have a decent life.

They were both working class. An electrician and a medical receptionist. They weren't rich by any means but preferred to keep more of the money they worked hard to earn rather than it be given to someone who had never worked and would never work (their words not mine).

I have never subscribed to their political views but I can understand them. I certainly wouldn't call them insane.

Different generation, but not uncommon across Scotland I'd wager.

Sorry SD, i meant to say something much much worse.

But as this is a family show...........

Archived