Battlefield 1

Lyle Lanley

3 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

When I got to Rush/conquest/TD it rotates the usual ones unless I search for the premium stuff

Ah, I'll no be much help. I rarely play anything other than Operations. I'd assume the Frontlines mode only takes you to the new maps.

Maybe when the DLC is available to all (next Monday) it'll change how you see everything. 

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, I'll no be much help. I rarely play anything other than Operations. I'd assume the Frontlines mode only takes you to the new maps.
Maybe when the DLC is available to all (next Monday) it'll change how you see everything. 

Frontlines is like chain link from BF4 with rush at the end

12 hours ago, bob the tank said:

Frontlines is like chain link from BF4 with rush at the end

I've only played Frontlines once. I jumped in quite late in the game but got the idea. I see a lot of people complaining that evenly matched games have been taking up to 4 hours. The longest Operations game I've played was 1h 45m, and losing that felt like a 5 consecutive kicks in the nuts.

With regards to the dlc being in the rotations I read somewhere today that explained it as this. If you play a quick match and own the early pass for the dlc you will either enter a rotation of the dlc maps or the standard maps but not a mix of both.

• 2 weeks later...

Guessing everyone has given up on this. I've played it more that any game I've had in recent years, it's far from perfect but that's as much do with the idiots that play these games than the game itself. 

Guessing everyone has given up on this. I've played it more that any game I've had in recent years, it's far from perfect but that's as much do with the idiots that play these games than the game itself. 

Said it before, It's a really fun game but f**k me it's rage inducing.

1 hour ago, WFAANW said:

Said it before, It's a really fun game but f**k me it's rage inducing.

I'm at that age where I'm slowly getting shit at any game I play so they can all be rage inducing for me. 

• 3 weeks later...

They've added platoons (clans really) so you and your mates can all be together with clan tags etc. Nothing major but I think in time they'll be adding platoon challenges etc, so should be a good addition

Also there's new weapons, they've added a spotting feature for medics (you spot dead people to let them know you're coming to revive them so in theory it will reduce the number of wankers skipping straight away. On the dead person's screen they hear you screaming that a medic's coming!), and they're updating the Suez map apparently. Some good new changes all in

37 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

Also there's new weapons, they've added a spotting feature for medics (you spot dead people to let them know you're coming to revive them so in theory it will reduce the number of wankers skipping straight away. On the dead person's screen they hear you screaming that a medic's coming!), and they're updating the Suez map apparently. Some good new changes all in

Good idea is this an update that's coming out and not the dlc? 

6 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

They've added platoons (clans really) so you and your mates can all be together with clan tags etc. Nothing major but I think in time they'll be adding platoon challenges etc, so should be a good addition

You should set up a P&B platoon.

I traded BF1 in for COD Remastered a few weeks ago. Will be picking it up through the week again though. Just couldn't get used to the game mechanics but didn't really play it long enough. My PSN is kerrdavidson_95 if this platoon is on the go.

Archived