Battlefield 1

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to have a shot of this over the weekend at a friends, and very tempted to pick it up for myself now.  They've absolutely nailed the atmosphere in it with the sound effects and visuals.  Truly harrowing at times.  Should build in VR support, really get that PTSD experience.

Getting on a horse is my new favourite thing to do in a game.  Chasing some guy down who doesn't know you're there then cutting him down is brilliant.

Pretty sure there's new weapons coming with the map packs also a new class I think. It is possibly my only complaint with the game, if I'm honest though even in a game like Cod with tons of gun choice I stuck to my favourites. Unlocked the level 10 support class gun, can't remember the name but it's looking like being my gun of choice for a while.

I've started playing this again after having not touched it since Christmas and it's even better than I remember it. The fact I've been consistently top 5 in Conquest games is probably helping my enjoyment to be fair.

Pretty sure there's new weapons coming with the map packs also a new class I think. It is possibly my only complaint with the game, if I'm honest though even in a game like Cod with tons of gun choice I stuck to my favourites. Unlocked the level 10 support class gun, can't remember the name but it's looking like being my gun of choice for a while.

Huot

• 2 weeks later...
I've started playing as Assault recently. It's not going well mostly because I'm an absolutely terrible shot.
Still scoring reasonably due to following objectives but K/D is horrible. Leading to some very frustrating sessions atm.

I just unlocked the level 10 assault gun 'Hellreigel' and it's a class above. 60 bullets in a magazine for starters

13 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

I just unlocked the level 10 assault gun 'Hellreigel' and it's a class above. 60 bullets in a magazine for starters

Hope you and every other fucking c**t that uses that gun gets brutally gang raped to death

Looks a good gun though, probably use it once i reach level 10 as well.

The rest of the DLC has been announced. "In the name of the Tsar", "Turning Tides" and "Apocalypse". Looking forward to all of them tbh.

https://www.battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/premium?utm_campaign=bf1_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_bf1-they-shall-not-pass-page-02282017-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=30013&ts=1488304372289

On 27/02/2017 at 19:54, WFAANW said:

Level 10 for support so now working my way towards Hellriegel. Which will be hard as that very gun keeps fucking killing me. Has a gun ever been as Overpowered in an FPS game than this?

I feel your pain. A level of over powered that can only be compared with the, now infamous, pre-patch akimbo Model 1887s in MW2.

Archived