Battlefield 1

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somehow missed that you were on Xbox. PS4 has a staggering 5 of us in the platoon and our emblem is much better!
Screenshot_20170618-222044.thumb.png.bc20005393cfbf2d901dcdc20c2c2eae.png

Ah that tank definitely looks post 1942...
1ec1786b01b441a269d3e0a04d775c2d.jpg

Xbox PnB up to 2 members, welcome @gkneil :thumsup2

Didn't realise there was a near-10GB update to update base game and add a map, a nighttime map (Nivelle Nights) at that... should be interesting

Attempting to unlock the Hellreigel variant and need to get 25 AT mine kills. Anyone have any good advice for doing this? I've got to 12 kills now but I've really struggled to get to this many, seems whenever I get the mines down in the vicinity of a tank it never ends up going over them.

1 hour ago, bob the tank said:

Amiens on conquest, go past the F flag up the street out of bounds to the spawn and put your mines on the dark bit of the roadway, if you spawn at the F flag end do the same past the A flag

Cheers I'll give that a try. Think I'm up to 15 now and it's been brutal getting to that.

On 6/29/2017 at 13:10, bob the tank said:

Amiens on conquest, go past the F flag up the street out of bounds to the spawn and put your mines on the dark bit of the roadway, if you spawn at the F flag end do the same past the A flag

Got it now thanks to this tactic, added bonus at the rage it must induce as they instantly die inside their tank.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to get 20 revives for one of the medals. Lots of medics kicking about which is great, unfortunately most of them don't hang around to let you revive them when they're down.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2017 at 21:29, thomas said:

Trying to get 20 revives for one of the medals. Lots of medics kicking about which is great, unfortunately most of them don't hang around to let you revive them when they're down.

That's just the worst. Like complete brain fade. 

On another note, had my first real goes at the night maps the other day (Nivelle and the other one).

Can't. See. Shit.

• 4 weeks later...

Downloaded this yesterday and whilst it's fun and the graphics are staggering, I'm shite and having no guns is an issue.

Apparently I'm rank 4 yet on individual classes and still zero - how does that work, I'm needing better guns.

Downloaded this yesterday and whilst it's fun and the graphics are staggering, I'm shite and having no guns is an issue.
Apparently I'm rank 4 yet on individual classes and still zero - how does that work, I'm needing better guns.

You've actually got four of the best guns in the game right at the start for each loadout

• 2 months later...

Archived