Summer Transfer Window

It's not though, is it?

It is, yes. In that year between you having him and now, that's how low he's fallen. Answer me one thing, if he's better than that then how come he's just signed for the second worse team in the country? Surely he'd have gotten a better team offering him a deal? He'll never play in the championship again...

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is, yes. In that year between you having him and now, that's how low he's fallen. Answer me one thing, if he's better than that then how come he's just signed for the second worse team in the country? Surely he'd have gotten a better team offering him a deal? He'll never play in the championship again...

Rovers1992/93 has what we call squad-year-username-itis.

It means you continually pick on one player - usually a central midfielder - and get genuinely excited at the prospect of him leaving. When he leaves you slate him to within an inch of his life on here, but know, deep down, that one day he'll bite you back.

See also: 

Sonsteam of 08 and Grant Gallagher

Rovers1992/93 has what we call squad-year-username-itis.

It means you continually pick on one player - usually a central midfielder - and get genuinely excited at the prospect of him leaving. When he leaves you slate him to within an inch of his life on here, but know, deep down, that one day he'll bite you back.

See also:

Sonsteam of 08 and Grant Gallagher

I might have been a bit harsh on him, yes :lol: He'll stroll that league easily. Is that better?

I might have been a bit harsh on him, yes :lol: He'll stroll that league easily. Is that better?

As Grant Gallagher is still our player, I'll continue to bully him.

He'd look out of place in that league.

Answer me one thing, if he's better than that then how come he's just signed for the second worse team in the country? Surely he'd have gotten a better team offering him a deal?

I imagine he's signed for them because it cuts down his travel and they have offered him a good deal.

Why do you think he'd have got a better team offering him a deal if the second worst team in the country is his level? ;)

I just said exactly the same on the Alloa thread. Yes we finished 9th but that was a one off and we've had a clear out of players (re signed 4) and have a new management team. We will still have offered him a very good PT deal and hopefully Campbell gets us back up and challenging at the right end of League 1 like we should be.

Always thought Queens should have signed Cawley.

Believe you tried to last summer, but he didn't want to go full-time. No idea if it was true though.

Anyway, we've signed Robert Thomson from Brechin.

Believe you tried to last summer, but he didn't want to go full-time. No idea if it was true though.

Anyway, we've signed Robert Thomson from Brechin.

Not too surprised that Queens tried to sign Cawley. I thought he would try and go full-time.

Thought you meant Robbie Thomson the keeper from Queens but he's under contract at Palmerston.

Not too surprised that Queens tried to sign Cawley. I thought he would try and go full-time.

Thought you meant Robbie Thomson the keeper from Queens but he's under contract at Palmerston.

So did my brother when I told him. We'll take your Robbie Thomson next season  ;)

It's not though, is it?

It quite clearly is. Let's not forget though that you thought that other dross like Graeme Holmes were good Championship-level players, on the basis of one middling season at Alloa. The plummeting trajectory of the careers of the vast majority of those diddies - and that of your club - tells us otherwise though.

It quite clearly is. Let's not forget though that you thought that other dross like Graeme Holmes were good Championship-level players, on the basis of one middling season at Alloa. The plummeting trajectory of the careers of the vast majority of those diddies - and that of your club - tells us otherwise though.

Let's not forget your picks like Mark Millar and Darren Barr while your are at it chump!

Aye that will be they dross players that kept us in the league a record number if times for the club eh. Shite, the lot eh them :)

Archived