Summer Transfer Window

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have taken him at Raith if we could have afforded him, instead we have Stewart and basically no other striker.

On the 29th of June..

Competitive games don't start til 15th of July. There's no saying we're going to be taking these games as anything more than just 4 more friendlies as well. The league campaign doesn't start til 6th of August. Another 5 and a half weeks away. I'm confident we'll have another 2 strikers by then.

Physically soiled yourself at a connection with Noel Hunt.

We love Noel Hunt though. He could be absolutely garbage but he's already got a connection with the fans. My excitement over the idea of him in a Pars strip once again has very little to do with his footballing ability or the current state of his fitness.

We love Noel Hunt though. He could be absolutely garbage but he's already got a connection with the fans. My excitement over the idea of him in a Pars strip once again has very little to do with his footballing ability or the current state of his fitness.

You sound like an Ayr fan 7 months ago...

Noel Hunt had the best debut ever. Came on as a sub and got the the entire Rnagers defence booked for trying to snap him in half and wee Bazza Ferguson sent off in a drooling mess. Never scored but he didn't need to - job done. 

Archived