Summer Transfer Window

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised anyone is spending cash on players in our league unless its a few bob for a promising youngster you may get some future cash from. There's so many free agent players out there should be easy enough for a club of Dundee United's to pick up some decent talent without having to pay for it.

I'm surprised anyone is spending cash on players in our league unless its a few bob for a promising youngster you may get some future cash from. There's so many free agent players out there should be easy enough for a club of Dundee United's to pick up some decent talent without having to pay for it.

Especially when they are spending money on players like Toshney. Not a bad player, very competent at this level. I'd have thought they could attract better though.

Hibs sign Grant Holt

Very good signing in the context of the Championship. No doubt that Lennon and Hibs have pulling power when it comes to transfers. Hibs should walk this league.

Very good signing in the context of the Championship. No doubt that Lennon and Hibs have pulling power when it comes to transfers. Hibs should walk this league.

8 league goals in 62 appearances over the last three seasons per Wikipedia.

8 league goals in 62 appearances over the last three seasons per Wikipedia.

Don't get me wrong, he has hardly been a prolific goalscorer in recent seasons but I still think in the context of this league he should be a very good signing if he stays fit. He has had some pretty serious injuries over the past two or three years so that will be the biggest risk.

Archived