Summer Transfer Window

A player with 0 appearances should count as a new signing. Such as PCAs and youth academy promotions.

Don't come on here and tell me how to run my thread. It's my thread and I'll sing what I want play by my own rulez.

Harris qos back to Hibs.

Cheers, only the 3 goals against us that I forgot.

Edit: Austin was included in my last thread http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/227549-january-transfer-window/, so he's no' getting in this one too.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the loanees for us will return to their parent clubs except Gasperotto who was released by Rangers so:

Gasperotto (free agent)

McManus (back to Fleetwood)

Johnstone (back to Birmingham)

Samuel (back to Swansea)

McMullan (back to Celtic)

Gasperotto was pretty highly-rated by the Morton support was he not?

Do you think you're likely to make a move for him now he's a free agent?

I hear Dundee looking at him, will probably end up at a premiership side i reckon, would love him back though

Gasperotto was pretty highly-rated by the Morton support was he not?

Do you think you're likely to make a move for him now he's a free agent?

It would be brilliant if we could keep him but I don't see it, he'll probably move to Premiership team.

All the loanees for us will return to their parent clubs except Gasperotto who was released by Rangers so:

Gasperotto (free agent)

McManus (back to Fleetwood)

Johnstone (back to Birmingham)

Samuel (back to Swansea)

McMullan (back to Celtic)

We have released Peter McDonald and Frank McKeown as well.

Cheers guys, completely forgot about the loans you had!

As we remain managerless at the moment nothing has been confirmed about players leaving. However I think you can probably take it as read that James Fowler will be departing! Although he hasn't been involved since the back end of 2014 he remains for the moment a registered player and played once (I think) for the Development side this season.

It's not been confirmed yet but I'd imagine David Smith and David McCracken will leave the club at the end of the season once their contracts have expired. Blair Alston is out of contract, with St Johnstone offering him a contract but waiting until he knows for definite what league Falkirk will be playing in.

Where do we reckon Ryan Dow will end up, probably slightly far fetched but I'd like to see him at Falkirk.

I think most championship teams would take him. If he fancied p/t football we would be more than happy to accommodate him lol

Where do we reckon Ryan Dow will end up, probably slightly far fetched but I'd like to see him at Falkirk.

We've had a deal on his table since January, along with a couple of other Premiership sides apparently. If you get promoted then theres a decent enough chance, if you stay down then theres no chance.

Archived