Bloody Arbroath Teenagers

Estragon

I understand this must be about the least read part of this site - but for f**k's sake, I listened to that thing the whole way throught and all that ended up happening was a deep resent for wasting the previous three minutes on such guff. Let me tell you I felt cheated by the fact that someone had closed the thread before I had the chance to air my vitriolic opinons on the extent of the shittity of that bloody song. The only part that even came close to raising a smile was the Danni Behr reference, not through hilarity - purely because it was basically clinging at straws on a fairly laboured reference as was.

Simon mate, I remember a time not too long ago that you posted a thread on how to deal concisely with the issue of luring women into bed. The fact that your specky pluke-ridden visage did not quite correlate with the sort of manly (and might one say, boorish) advice you were handing out to whatever god-awful excuse for a boy who might come to you for advice in the sexual sphere raised eyebrows to say the least. Your obvious appreciation at this pathetic attempt at comedy, my friend represents the final nail in the final coffin that kept up the pretence that you are some sort of juvenile lothario.

To boast and exaggerate about one's sexual conquests is so low, it has been rendered unspeakable around these parts for centuries - I suggest you come clean virgin boy about your past indiscretions and forever be repentant about such.

Furthermore, I wholly resent the way in which no-one challenged you at the time about your spurious "man of the world" mirage, and would like you - to repay your debt to me - to apologise on every board you can possibly imagine, making sure that they understand what an angsty, lying, sickening, boring little w**ker you truly are.

Yours expectantly,

Estragon

:lol:

Just remembered what your going on about! Why the f'k are you so worked up about that?! Jeez mate calm down! I posted a song there because someone wanted me to send it to them an it wasn't working. Posted it their for them, and they took it and then I closed the thread as not to cause a problem!

:rolleyes:

I understand this must be about the least read part of this site - but for f**k's sake, I listened to that thing the whole way throught and all that ended up happening was a deep resent for wasting the previous three minutes on such guff.  Let me tell you I felt cheated by the fact that someone had closed the thread before I had the chance to air my vitriolic opinons on the extent of the shittity of that bloody song.  The only part that even came close to raising a smile was the Danni Behr reference, not through hilarity - purely because it was basically clinging at straws on a fairly laboured reference as was.

Simon mate, I remember a time not too long ago that you posted a thread on how to deal concisely with the issue of luring women into bed.  The fact that your specky pluke-ridden visage did not quite correlate with the sort of manly (and might one say, boorish) advice you were handing out to whatever god-awful excuse for a boy who might come to you for advice in the sexual sphere raised eyebrows to say the least.  Your obvious appreciation at this pathetic attempt at comedy, my friend represents the final nail in the final coffin that kept up the pretence that you are some sort of juvenile lothario. 

To boast and exaggerate about one's sexual conquests is so low, it has been rendered unspeakable around these parts for centuries - I suggest you come clean virgin boy about your past indiscretions and forever be repentant about such.

Furthermore, I wholly resent the way in which no-one challenged you at the time about your spurious "man of the world" mirage, and would like you - to repay your debt to me - to apologise on every board you can possibly imagine, making sure that they understand what an angsty, lying, sickening, boring little w**ker you truly are.

Yours expectantly,

Estragon

648726[/snapback]

Time of the month

The fact that your specky pluke-ridden visage did not quite correlate with the sort of manly (and might one say, boorish) advice you were handing out to whatever god-awful excuse for a boy who might come to you for advice in the sexual sphere raised eyebrows to say the least.

648726[/snapback]

Is that supposed to be referring to me? :huh:

Archived