New Radiohead single

Fide

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After also listening to AMSP three times I am ready to update my order of their official studio elpees

KID A

IN RAINBOWS

OK COMPUTER

A MOON SHAPED POOL

AMNESIAC

HAIL TO THE THIEF

THE BENDS

KING OF LIMBS

PABLO HONEY

After also listening to AMSP three times I am ready to update my order of their official studio elpees

KID A

IN RAINBOWS

OK COMPUTER

A MOON SHAPED POOL

AMNESIAC

HAIL TO THE THIEF

THE BENDS

KING OF LIMBS

PABLO HONEY

Swap the top two and that list is spot on.

Liking AMSP more with every listen but doubt it will ever overtake the holy trinity of Kid A, OK Computer and In Rainbows.

In Rainbows and Kid A are my favourites. I really rate King of Limbs as well especially with the level of remixes it got. The whole album was built for other people to adapt and mess about with.

• 3 weeks later...

Certainly an improvement on King of Limbs, from what I've heard.

The version of True Love Waits is a wee bit disappointing, imo - no doubt Yorke will be saying 'we've been trying to capture it for years, and always got it wrong, but we've finally got it right' etc.

It's beautiful, but the piano loops frustrate in the same way that Videotape did.

Anyone else get the impression this could be their last album?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Saw that - so these are tracks that never made it on to OK Computer?
Forgive my ignorance - have these been available before?

Yes these 2 tracks plus another called Lift never made it onto the original release.

Got a bootleg from OK Computer era live shows with those two tracks on. Been absolutely dying for studio versions of these for the best part of 20 year! Good to hear they haven't messed around with them too much. They also featured quite prominently in the doco Meeting People Is Easy

20 years ago today I went into town early and waited outside for Woolies to open so I could buy OK Computer before school!

Will probably pick up OKNOTOK once it gets marked down, bet it's a £40 vinyl release

Archived