Leicester City

Congrats to them they absolutely dominated League 2 this season especially near the end with those games against Elgin and Queen's Park. I'm sure Vardy will be choking to play at Cliftonhill next season.

Congrats to them they absolutely dominated League 2 this season especially near the end with those games against Elgin and Queen's Park. I'm sure Vardy will be choking to play at Cliftonhill next season.

McGeever back pocketing Vardy was one of the best defensive performances I've ever seen at this level.

Gunn > Vardy

I see yer da's been creating aliases and chugging Tennent's Super

Oh, hang on...News just in...... the Premiership win is in doubt.. Jim Chapman has unearthed some video footage showing some shenanigans which he's going to protest.... "It's all a conspiracy"  He cried as he was led away...

Shearer, who won the Premier League in 1995 with underdogs Blackburn, told BBC Sport: "For a team like Montrose to come and take the giants on with their wealth and experience - not only take them on but to beat them - I think it's the biggest thing to happen in football."

Alan Shearer talks about Montrose's achievement in overhauling Arbroath in this season's SPFL 2 campaign.

Archived