Stirling Albion Thread

I doubt Daz will hit the goalscoring heights of last season again, but it goes without saying that it’s a tremendous coup for the club getting him to re-sign.

Well done Daz [emoji1319]

My thinking as well. Under previous managers we would have never kept him, absolutely buzzing.

A striker, winger, centre mid and a keeper is now what we need to bring in.

13 hours ago, The West Stand said:
13 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

We will console ourselves with having the best player (and top goal scorer) in the league instead.

Goals don't mean anything unless you score more that who you are playing against.

You think up that wee ditty yourself? 

Moron 

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

Brechin for a 3rd year in a row. Hopefully an away day to either Dundee or Dunfermline.

Hopefully at home to Dunfermline on the Saturday with the other home tie with Peterhead. Away to Dundee on Saturday and Brechin midweek. 

Hopefully at home to Dunfermline on the Saturday with the other home tie with Peterhead. Away to Dundee on Saturday and Brechin midweek. 

Dunfermline or Dundee will bring the club money. Love EEP, but never been to Dens so would rather Dundee away.

Peterhead away is one of my favourite away days so wouldn’t mind them away from home either. The rest I’m really not arsed.

The "Stand" :lol: opposite the main stand at Dens is called The Derry.It really is a sight to behold it's  an utter Ned Shed where there most rabid knuckledragging fans are kept.its not really a stand as such,just seat tops naied to wooden planks.

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee