Stirling Albion Thread

Thats Davidson away. Was always going to happen. Best of luck to him but he simply was not good enough.

Just hope we get another Central Defender in soon, if rumours are to be believed he could be joining the Shire best of luck to him in the future.

Dave Mackay saying in today’s SO that he is looking for a further 3 players to join before the end of the month. A Goalkeeper is priority and on top of that, a Centre Half and a Winger.

The article also states that a few players will also leave the club, assuming Scott Davidson is not the only player, so they can play First Team football more regularly.

Also reports on our forum that someone called Stanger is going to sign for Hamilton as part of the Docherty deal and go straight out on loan to us. Apparently this was spoken about on BBC Scotland before tonight’s games.

George Stanger. He played against Clyde at Broadwood and played well.

Off the top of my head, this is the only game I have seen him play and I thought the lad looked outstanding and I’m quite surprised he hasn’t had more appearances for the first team. Good luck to the lad anyway.

Our postponed game againsT Cowdenbeath has been rearranged for next Wednesday night, with a 1945 kick off

www.stirlingalbionfc.co.uk/2018/01/25/cowdenbeath-game-next-week/

Off the top of my head, this is the only game I have seen him play and I thought the lad looked outstanding and I’m quite surprised he hasn’t had more appearances for the first team. Good luck to the lad anyway.

Our postponed game againsT Cowdenbeath has been rearranged for next Wednesday night, with a 1945 kick off

www.stirlingalbionfc.co.uk/2018/01/25/cowdenbeath-game-next-week/

Aye I believe that is the only game he played, could be wrong though. Banner and Stanger were brilliant that day.

Thats a b*****d, won't be able to make it due to work [emoji53]

Typical Premier League supporter with no idea about lower divisions. I have seen numerous loanees at my club from Premier League and numerous at other clubs and none have been stand outs or strolled it . One or two maybe gone on to make a career in the Championship but usually never ready for Div 2 football.

Typical Premier League supporter with no idea about lower divisions. I have seen numerous loanees at my club from Premier League and numerous at other clubs and none have been stand outs or strolled it . One or two maybe gone on to make a career in the Championship but usually never ready for Div 2 football.

Callumn Morrison strolled this pishy league at the best of times m8.

4 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Callumn Morrison strolled this pishy league at the best of times m8.

He's been one of the better loanees sent to League 2 a very good player at this level, but I think a lot of it is all down to the attitude of the players when they get sent out he obviously had the right one and wanted to make an impression.

He's been one of the better loanees sent to League 2 a very good player at this level, but I think a lot of it is all down to the attitude of the players when they get sent out he obviously had the right one and wanted to make an impression.

Been quite a few good loanees tbf.

4 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Danny Jardine signs on loan from St.Johnstone and another player is also expected to sign before the deadline closes emoji1303.png

Be interesting to see how Jardine gets on. No idea about him as he's only ever played U20 football but was highly thought of when he joined us.