Stirling Albion Thread

I think he may have been brought in to bolster the midfield with Dickson out for 6 weeks. With Peaso, Kav, DLS and Morrison we have strong attcking options.

Never realised he could play attacking mid as well. Hopefully he is a good replacement while Dickson's out.

I'd probably go

Binnie

McNeil Mcgheachie Smith Noble

Black      caddis

Morrison

Kavanagh                           Smith

MacDonald

I'd probably go
                           Binnie
     McNeil Mcgheachie Smith Noble
                   Black      caddis
                        Morrison
Kavanagh                           Smith
                     MacDonald

Swap Kav and Morrison around would be my choice. Let Kav drift into wide positions though.

Clearly their appears to be a rift between the Trust Board and Stuart Brown. Trust Board meeting called for Tuesday 29th, when Trust members will learn more.

As someone mentioned on facebook theres really no winners out of this situation. Wonder what the Trust Board have to say for themselves.

To keep it brief, the meeting went on for nearly 1 and three quarter hours and a vote was taken at the end that by 32 votes to 23 votes it was agreed to put the motion to remove Stuart Brown to the vote at the Trust's AGM on Tuesday 12 September for the members to decide.

To keep it brief, the meeting went on for nearly 1 and three quarter hours and a vote was taken at the end that by 32 votes to 23 votes it was agreed to put the motion to remove Stuart Brown to the vote at the Trust's AGM on Tuesday 12 September for the members to decide.

Did they say what the disagreement was? I really don't see the point in all this especially with the team doing well on and off the park...

Yes the disagreements and the reasons why were discussed at length and on the night the vote was taken and the majority of those present were in agreement with the motion to remove Stuart Brown going ahead at the Trust AGM. Now it's up to Trust members to decide to back the motion to remove Stuart Brown or not. Other than that I am not prepared to say on this Open Forum, the main details of what was said.

Yes the disagreements and the reasons why were discussed at length and on the night the vote was taken and the majority of those present were in agreement with the motion to remove Stuart Brown going ahead at the Trust AGM. Now it's up to Trust members to decide to back the motion to remove Stuart Brown or not. Other than that I am not prepared to say on this Open Forum, the main details of what was said.

Fair enough. Not been Brown's biggest fan over the years but I've never denied he's done a lot for the club. Seems so daft to get rid of him when things are going well.

Hopefully he remains and we can go back to just focusing on winning games.

How is Morrison looking for you guys? I notice he's been chipping in regularly with goals but how's he doing overall?  Someone I really like the look of anytime I've seen him for our development squad, hopefully he can keep it up and push for a place in our squad when he comes back.