Stirling Albion Thread

His experience of scoring goals in very shit teams should see him right at the Albion this season.

Seeing where you finished last season....and reading your thread over the past couple of months....I'm actually embarrassed for you posting this.

Quick, delete it before anybody else notices.

Seeing where you finished last season....and reading your thread over the past couple of months....I'm actually embarrassed for you posting this.

Quick, delete it before anybody else notices.

We might not have the same profile of player but we might just be a better team. Having someone that knows what they are doing in charge will certainly help. Let's just see how things pan out [emoji6]

We might not have the same profile of player but we might just be a better team. Having someone that knows what they are doing in charge will certainly help. Let's just see how things pan out [emoji6]

Your teams still pretty shite tbh, Goodwillie on the other hand...

42 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Your teams still pretty shite tbh, Goodwillie on the other hand...

Yea anyone could've signed goodwillie the fact that there were no takers apart from us suggests lack of balls from all the other bigger and better teams than us suck it up bigger boys ha ha ha

Yea anyone could've signed goodwillie the fact that there were no takers apart from us suggests lack of balls from all the other bigger and better teams than us suck it up bigger boys ha ha ha

Or suggests clubs don't want to take a risk on a rapist, but hey each to there own.

I remember, at tail end of last season, posting on here that, if Morrison had played the whole season as well as he ended it, then he would of been amongst the candidates for the leagues Player of the Year.

I think that's how good a player he can be for us. I wasn't sure about him at first but now I think, if he keeps developing, he can go on to make a really good living out of the game.

I remember, at tail end of last season, posting on here that, if Morrison had played the whole season as well as he ended it, then he would of been amongst the candidates for the leagues Player of the Year.

I think that's how good a player he can be for us. I wasn't sure about him at first but now I think, if he keeps developing, he can go on to make a really good living out of the game.

Brilliant wee player. Has caused trouble to teams who are of a higher level than us. Can see him getting into the Hearts team when he returns.

Peoples thoughts on the new website design?

A bit less cluttered than the previous version, once everything is sorted out, looks good. Also with promise of an Albion YouTube channel in the offing, brings the social media side of things bang up to date.