Stirling Albion Thread

Would agree with Jake. Black isn't someone I would have re-signed personally but hey ho. A good pre-season behind him and moved back into his natural position and Caddis could be a superb player for this level.

Would agree with Jake. Black isn't someone I would have re-signed personally but hey ho. A good pre-season behind him and moved back into his natural position and Caddis could be a superb player for this level.

You could see Caddis getting fitter and fitter each week, his performances were class from right back.

Looking forward to seeing his in his natural position.

Just hope Black recovers from his injury and has a good pre season.

Could be a good player for us providing he steers clear of injury.

Hopefully Caddis turns out to be a good player for us, again needs to work hard at pre season training for him to make the impact a player of his experience brings to the side.

What a wonderful life you must live. All the time to revel in D2 minutiae and play the jolly japester all over P & B.

You might not be revelling in D2 m8, heard the Lowland League forum is quite nice.

Never said I had the time to revel in either. Things must be bad if you've got the time to discuss how good or bad an online forum might be.

What are you slabbering on about? Doesn't take much time to post on an online forum when you're on your tea, try again bud.

Anyway, wonder who the Albion will sign, Mackay has made 2 full backs his priority.

Andy Little "close to agreeing a new deal" according to the Observer.

Observer must be wrong then, he's got a job at the ****.

Not to bothered, could tell he was a class above but he never seemed to be fit.

Maybe do both depending on the role.

Never thought about that, thought he'd be full time at the ****.

Would rather we went and tried to bring Jordan White back, would be a long shot but worth a try.