Stirling Albion Thread

BB Bino don't no where you get your info from ,it was an ex player that shouted go hang yourself to COXY ,free drink that day couldn't control himself ,dig deeper before you blow off shite

I have copied and pasted my post for you Tommy Boy

I'm not sure if Airdrie or Cox knows this but The Albion board investigated the event along with Police Scotland and it was found that there was no wrong doing amongst the support.

Listen, something happened that day (I was too far away to hear/see exactly what) and I'm not defending either actions, however, even the most placid of supporter loses it on 'one of those days' and shouts things they regret and I'm sure players are the same.

I'm sure most supporters would welcome Cox to the club, if he signed, and I'd be surprised if he wouldn't sign due to the actions of no more than 5 fans.

I got my info from a statement made by the board, themselves (and Police Scotland) done the digging so people like me didn't have too.....I'm not blowing off anything, actually thought my post was quite diplomatic if I'm being honest.

Eddie should do fairly well for Albion in League 2. On his day, he's brilliant. Restricted to bucketloads of sub appearances for us. But sharp, quick and entertaining- whether he beats his man or not.

Popular guy with the fans and should make the dressing room a right laugh. He's off his head- really good mates with Willie Robertson (if he's still there)

Anyone else heard any rumours, except from Ferns and Gemmel. See David Weatherson is out of contract

Sorry but don't want David Weatherston back at Forthbank, heard Craig Molloy from Brechin is being rumoured as possible signing after being freed.