Stirling Albion Thread

12 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Think we all agree with me.

Someone who has been very disappointing is Calvin Colquhoun, looks lost at this level.

Cheers guys. Yup Calvin has never really impressed me that much. His size made him stand out as a youngster however his lack of pace and technical ability was always going to tell.

A little snippet in today's Sun:

"Stirling Albion are ready to offer a new deal to former Rangers striker Andy Little. The Northern Ireland cap, 27, is now at home recovering from a fractured skull and eye socket. Little's current Binos deal is up at the end of the season but boss Dave Mackay is keen for him to sign again. Mackay said "Andy is hoping to come over to watch our final game against Arbroath a week on Saturday. We'd be keen to extend his deal."

Dave Mackay in today's Stirling Observer saying there will be a huge turnover of players this summer and that he has already made his mind up on who is leaving.

Let the interest begin [emoji41]

With the season now over, I wonder who Mackay plans to keep. Personally would like to keep:

Robertson

Dickson (never thought i would say that)

Darren Lee Smith

McGeachie

Chris Smith

Rossco

Caddis

Morrison (if Hearts would send him back to us)

Little

The rest can leave for all I care, not good enough to mount a promotion charge.

Unfortunately we will be stuck with Henderson next season again by the look of things [emoji854]

ETA: Completely forgot about Bikey (if hertz would send him back to us that is).

4 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Honestly mate take him, I'll even drive him down to Berwick.

Aw, you're very kind, but I insist. You keep him. He'll be all settled up there now, and it would be wrong to upset the lad.

Fecking keep the useless twat, or I'll put your windows through.

I can see this will cause problems, Cowden will probably need a new striker in the Lowland League, we'll dump him there.

5 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

I can see this will cause problems, Cowden will probably need a new striker in the Lowland League, we'll dump him there.

Brilliant.

3 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Unconfirmed rumours on Rave On that Chris Smith, Ross McMillan and Darren Petrie have been released.

Going by Twitter, Dylan Bikey appears to be returning to France ( emoji22.png ).

Chris Smith? Really?! I would gladly welcome him at League 1 Arbroath next season. 

Chris Smith? Really?! I would gladly welcome him at League 1 Arbroath next season. 

A small section of our support do not like Chris Smith one bit, on Saturday after your goal there was a bit of talking back to those supporters from Chris Smith.

He's the best shot stopper I've seen at this level, which is incredible considering his size. Its just a shame his kicking is hopeless.