Stirling Albion Thread

11 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Too good for League 2 so should be able to step up and play in League 1. Very pacy and causes defences in League 2 problems, scored 7 goals for us in 8 games, very sorry to see him go but boy is too good for us .:(   Just one thing have you got the 40k to pay his Club ?  Given Livingston`s problems in the past it makes me wonder.

Apparently we're getting 150k + add ons for Knox so it'd be logical to see the money spent this way. Recently let a few go to let the wages be freed up also

Edited by ATLIS

5 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Apparently we're getting 150k + add ons for Knox so it'd be logical to see the money spent this way. Recently let a few go to let the wages be freed up also

If that's the case, for 40k could be a very good signing for you, that's if Dundee United don't get him first, trains full time with United and the rumour is he could be on his way there.

1 minute ago, rhliston said:

If that's the case, for 40k could be a very good signing for you, that's if Dundee United don't get him first, trains full time with United and the rumour is he could be on his way there.

Would be full time with us also, depends if he thinks he'd get a game at Utd or fancies his chances displacing Mullen, Buchanan or Carrick

13 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Would be full time with us also, depends if he thinks he'd get a game at Utd or fancies his chances displacing Mullen, Buchanan or Carrick

Don't think he quite ready to step up to a top Championship side just yet but you never know. If he does sign for United hope he gets loaned back to us for the rest of the season, would bite United`s hand off if we could get him back.

Edited by rhliston

2 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Main question is, if we dont get Bikey back on loan, who will we sign to replace him?

Yes indeed think it will be a tough ask to replace Bikey, just hope Dave MacKay can pull the rabbit out of the hat on that one. A front partnership of Henderson and Darren Smith does not fill me with confidence. :(

A front partnership of Henderson and Darren Smith does not fill me with confidence. [emoji20]

Would rather have Kavanagh and which ever one of the other 2 can actually be arsed this week. Not great, but hopefully Mackay is working on something.

15 minutes ago, BinosCammy said:

Daz Smith can actually create chances, unlike henderson so when bikey goes it should be Daz and Kav

More mobile than Henderson but does not score enough goals for me. Lets hope whoever we get in to replace Bikey manages to find the net more often.

More mobile than Henderson but does not score enough goals for me. Lets hope whoever we get in to replace Bikey manages to find the net more often.

Tend to agree with that statment, great finish on saturday, could of had a couple but like you said doesnt score enough