Stirling Albion Thread

23 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Shows how good he is when other teams have to kick him off the park to stop him.

Im praying we can keep him till the end of the season.

Agree with that, somehow I don't think he will be with us after the 24 Jan which means we will be looking to bring in another striker, cant see Blair Henderson doing much if he is paired with Darren Smith plus Ross Kavanagh is out injured hope he is fit soon.

Agree with that, somehow I don't think he will be with us after the 24 Jan which means we will be looking to bring in another striker, cant see Blair Henderson doing much if he is paired with Darren Smith plus Ross Kavanagh is out injured hope he is fit soon.

I still believe when a bigger side sign him they will loan him back out and it will hopefully be to us.

Doubt they'll be paying 50k for a striker and loaning him anywhere. They only have 2.

Who only has 2?

And would make more sense, if he wasnt going to get a game straight away loaning him back till the end of the season to us where he will play and be loved.

Its more wishful thinking tbh.

United boy Murrell on loan about to end at Cowden. Never got a game. Maybe a change of scene at Forthbank is what the lad needs?

Christ that Cowden team is awful, even their own supporters would agree to that, if he isn't ready to step into their First Team then keep him away from Forthbank.

Our momentum is starting to build, it's important that we replace Bikey and Beith with players of the same quality.

Christ that Cowden team is awful, even their own supporters would agree to that, if he isn't ready to step into their First Team then keep him away from Forthbank.

Our momentum is starting to build, it's important that we replace Bikey and Beith with players of the same quality.

Awful enough to win with enough in hand at Forthbank...good luck with that 'starting to build' stuff.

Not so cocky with that statement then. That's more like it. Better have a look in your own back yard before casting value judgements about other teams in that league.

Now my head hurts.......I'm not getting into a tit for tat argument and at no point was I being cocky.

If you think that Cowdenbeath squad is good then so be it, the league table and a very large majority of the poster in the Cowdenbeath thread would also disagree with you.

At the time of your illustrious win at Forthbank 3 weeks ago, were Stirling poor? Yes!! However, everyone could see that, which is why 5 new players were signed (and possibly more to come)......in fact, we could see how poor we were months before that game and our manager paid the price for that.

Your managed still remains in a job.

To get back to the original point you made. If a player can't already get into a poor m, at times terrible, team at this level, then why should a team that has already recruited to improve, take a chance on him?

Not so cocky with that statement then. That's more like it. Better have a look in your own back yard before casting value judgements about other teams in that league.

How does it feel being bottom of the pile?

3rd consecutive relegation on the way for Cowden,

How does it feel being bottom of the pile?

3rd consecutive relegation on the way for Cowden,

[emoji225][emoji226][emoji227] [emoji226] It's January and you were beaten 16 days ago with your manager flapping about in a rage for 90 minutes. As I say, we we'll see how your building project progresses. From what I've seen there's little visibility of stable foundations.

[emoji225][emoji226][emoji227] [emoji226] It's January and you were beaten 16 days ago with your manager flapping about in a rage for 90 minutes. As I say, we we'll see how your building project progresses. From what I've seen there's little visibility of stable foundations.

But a lot more stable than you.

Small clubs like Cowden deserve to get relegated. Looking forward to the day its official.

58 minutes ago, Velazquez Blue said:

emoji225.pngemoji226.pngemoji227.pngemoji226.png It's January and you were beaten 16 days ago with your manager flapping about in a rage for 90 minutes. As I say, we we'll see how your building project progresses. From what I've seen there's little visibility of stable foundations.

Think you will find that the Albion are moving up this League unlike Cowdenbeath so Dave MacKay appears to be getting the job done, a good point yesterday away from home against the League leaders could have been 3 but missed a penalty which cost us in the end. We shall see at the end of the season who is the better team, at the moment the Albion are moving in the right direction UP.

Think you will find that the Albion are moving up this League unlike Cowdenbeath so Dave MacKay appears to be getting the job done, a good point yesterday away from home against the League leaders could have been 3 but missed a penalty which cost us in the end. We shall see at the end of the season who is the better team, at the moment the Albion are moving in the right direction UP.

Deluded