Stirling Albion Thread

Happy with that.

Has played at a higher level and improves our options. Carrick, Thompson, Hilson and Spence is a decent 4 to pick 1 or 2 from.

That's better than last season so delighted with the signing.

If we could do similar at the back and in midfield and get one more good option for each I'd be ecstatic.

Are there any more Dales free?

I’m delighted to announce, to the readers of P&B, that Stirling Albion FC will also be voting NO to the Conference League proposals.

As a fan run club, I think things were done in the correct manner with the working agreement in full force.

3 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

I’m delighted to announce, to the readers of P&B, that Stirling Albion FC will also be voting NO to the Conference League proposals.

As a fan run club, I think things were done in the correct manner with the working agreement in full force.

Also delighted with the fans vote being carried out mate.  I would point out that constitutes no change from past practice on such matters though.

2 hours ago, TheWestStand said:

I believe today is GTF day. 

it’s been nice League 2 fourm, hopefully not see you again for a good while 

No offence intended, but I hope we are gone for a very very long time!

2 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

Do you still open up the uncovered terrace for big away crowds?

No, the stands have been condemned apparently, however they’re not beyond repair so fingers crossed something can be sorted (and hopefully our attendances continue to rise to warrant them being fixed)