Forfar Athletic Thread 2016/17

All you guys have to do is keep winning and the title is yours! Why worry about Elgin and us?! [emoji6]

Im a worrier.Until the titles belt and braces that's how i will roll.Think Sat i would like either an Elgin win or draw on balance.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Im a worrier.Until the titles belt and braces that's how i will roll.Think Sat i would like either an Elgin win or draw on balance.

Tell you what, Forfar and Arbroath can swap places... save you worrying! We have been in your situation and I did the same!  It was more relief than joy when we won it, but when you throw it away it is gut wrenching. Enjoy the rollercoaster Dave! 

2 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

No need, after taking goal difference into account 6 points from your last 10 games will take us out of the equation.  

Whose in goal on Saturday. Emergency signing? I hope Adam bought all the boys a drink for getting him out of jail and a double for FOXY.

Foxy

Nah presume either Joe McGovern or Jason King from the under 20's.

What did Adam get sent off for?

45 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Foxy

Nah presume either Joe McGovern or Jason King from the under 20's.

What did Adam get sent off for?

58bca0a99672e_jasonking.jpg.df4becc4a7ea9051bda865dfcd3c4c5a.jpg

just time to enjoy my cigarette, foil a dastardly international plot, make love to a couple of beautiful women and keep a clean sheet against Edinburgh City.. easy... 

58bca0a99672e_jasonking.jpg.df4becc4a7ea9051bda865dfcd3c4c5a.jpg
just time to enjoy my cigarette, foil a dastardly international plot, make love to a couple of beautiful women and keep a clean sheet against Edinburgh City.. easy... 

His uncle i was at school with in the 70s was always referred to "Jason" funnily enough.

Archived