Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2016

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilmarnock bring anyone targets shortlist players at summer 2016 for Clark plan bring summer?

Craig- it's difficult to tell at this moment because:

1.  We don't know what league we'll be in

2.  We don't know what players will become available

Best to wait until the season finishes before thinking about future transfers.

Kilmarnock bring anyone targets shortlist players at summer 2016 for Clark plan bring summer?

Hi Craig,

On DAFC.net, they are speculating that Killie are after Rhys McCabe. Good, cultured midfielder, can strike a ball. I think he could be a good playmaker for the Sons of G-d...

• 2 weeks later...

Kilmarnock release Faubert and Splaine, They sell McKenzie, MacDonald, Balatoni, Slater and McHattie

Sell McHattie? Who in the name of the baby Jebus would buy McHattie? That boy has a future as a hair model but he's certainly not a football player.

I think McKenzie and Slater are out of contract so chances are they'll both get snapped up. Balatoni's level might actually be the championship so could be worthwhile keeping him and I'd only let Jamie go for a decent fee.

Sell McHattie? Who in the name of the baby Jebus would buy McHattie? That boy has a future as a hair model but he's certainly not a football player.

It really depends on whether or not Gary Locke can find a new managerial job before the Summer Window closes.

Archived