Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2016

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is like Danny Invincible.

I hope you are being flippant or joking.  Invincible was 100 times the player Tope will ever be.  Danny did far more covering up than Tope does and was more constructive on the ball.

I think Invincible was a far better player than most Killie fans gave him credit for - Jefferies was not one for suffering fools so the fact he played for him for so long says more . 

Mate isn't a Killie fan and came along to rugby park. On came Tope. I said to him "Watch this, the only player I've ever seen who can tackle himself". Two minutes later he went breezing past a man and tripped over his own feet.

He reminds me of Jack McGillivray who played with us in the late 70's - he was a master at beating a man then falling over the ball

I also saw him do the same for St Mirren quite a few times

Why would St Mirren be due anything ? They released him and didn't offer him a contract where Killie offered him improved terms and he turned them down .

Don't know. Just passing on what I heard. Could be mince. Either way, he doesn't have a club.

• 1 month later...
On 20/06/2016 at 05:34, paul wright scores said:

'Was' sums him up.  Think I will listen more to the opinion of my mate who sees him far more often than you or I.   There was a reason why he didn't get many chances to start. 

Glad we dodged that bullet - would have been devastated to see Ainsworth doing that for us on Saturday.

Archived