Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2016

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't be fucked checking but it was Boydy to out score Gorgeous Greg or something equally ridiculous.

Shitebag behaviour. I expected better from the Fat Lesbian.

Last I heard of him, he was trying to reinvent himself as some sort of Twitter troll a la Enrico Annoni.

Mibees aye.... mibees naw... at least Clark's not signing the same turgid shite that floats from club to club in Scotland year on year.

Not many Premiership clubs up here do that now though, do they?

Our signing policy over the last 24 hours seems to be a covert way of smuggling as many Englishmen as possible out of the country before it falls under the 1,000-year reign of Michael Gove's lizard lords. Righteous among the Home Nations.

I signed Coulibaly on one of the recent FIFA's, think it was 15, and he was the absolute tits. Based purely on this I'm going to put my neck on the line and say he's going to be a revelation at Killie.

Always rated Addison as well, how was he last season?

I signed Coulibaly on one of the recent FIFA's, think it was 15, and he was the absolute tits. Based purely on this I'm going to put my neck on the line and say he's going to be a revelation at Killie.

Always rated Addison as well, how was he last season?

Very big and very slow.

If we are going to have another season of fighting relegation at least a load of unknowns might make it a bit more interesting.  Can't be any worse than watching us getting pumped every week with guys like Jamie fucking Hamill in the team.

Very big and very slow.

If we are going to have another season of fighting relegation at least a load of unknowns might make it a bit more interesting. Can't be any worse than watching us getting pumped every week with guys like Jamie fucking Hamill in the team.

Addison has played at a decent level, sure I remember being ok at Bournemouth although I could be wrong.

Jamie Hamill man.....what a diddy.

Very big and very slow.

If we are going to have another season of fighting relegation at least a load of unknowns might make it a bit more interesting.  Can't be any worse than watching us getting pumped every week with guys like Jamie fucking Hamill in the team.

That's the spirit  :thumsup2

Very big and very slow.

If we are going to have another season of fighting relegation at least a load of unknowns might make it a bit more interesting. Can't be any worse than watching us getting pumped every week with guys like Jamie fucking Hamill in the team.

Don't let the fact that Addison hadn't played from Nov till Mar, nor the fact by both his and LC's admission, he was only 60-70% fit, impair your judgement.

I don't think Addison has ever had pace?

You are indeed correct Deeboy, he has never had great pace, but he was starting to come into his own the last 4 or 5 games as his fitness increased, including the playoffs, he is a really good defender who with a preseason behind him should be even better.

To clarify:

Signed:

Souleymane Coulibaly - Peterborough

Jamie Cobain - Newcastle United

Jordan Jones - Middlesbrough

Callum McFadzean - Sheffield United

Martin Smith - Sunderland

Joshua Webb - Aston Villa

Loan

Flo Bojaj - Huddersfield Town

Will Boyle - Huddersfield Town

Jonny Burn - Middlesbrough

Oliver Davies - Swansea

Mark Waddington - Stoke City

Contract extension

Miles Addison

#scenes

Cross border loans are not allowed I think. In effect it's full transfers with the return to the home club arranged by the clubs and the player.

Who told you that?

I'm struggling to find a source for it, but I found out about that when Derek Adams started bringing in loans from elsewhere in January 2014.

I'm not privy to how these work but I assume there will be a separate contract between the clubs, making the loanee club bound to return the registration at the end of the period, effectively making it a loan anyway.

Archived