The St. Mirren FC 2016/17 Thread.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Foster has had a great season for StJ at right back, sadly for Watson.

Watson stepped in for a few games and done well enough. Would be surprised if he dropped back down to this league.

Based on the fact he was injured for over 3/4 of the season I doubt anyone in the top flight will take him.

Just now, Widge said:

Based on the fact he was injured for over 3/4 of the season I doubt anyone in the top flight will take him.

Ah was he? I thought it was just down to Foster's good form.

Oh well in that case come on down to Paisley :wub:.

Don't know if he could displace Irvine from right back though, never thought I'd say that tbh but there we go!

Watson was injured most of the time with us aswell.  He's a solid Premiership level player but he can't get himself fit, so there's no reason why we won't be able to get him back. 

I'd take him on a contract that was heavily weighted towards appearance bonuses.

We've already got Mackenzie who missed the start of last season are thinking (at least plenty forumsters are :unsure2:) about Davis. If Watson's lack of appearances was down to injury then I'd say - let's not spoil what on the whole are good memories.

Best of luck to Watson tho' unless he ends up at another Championship club!

Another #moistoverstelios fanboy.

1 minute ago, elvis said:

would love to be able to read these tweets but oil company has stopped all personel from using social media .

Stelios tweeted a pic of himself sitting in the stand at SMP, with his thumbs up...

Seems like an odd move if he's not signing.

Archived