The St. Mirren FC 2016/17 Thread.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Stelios and AN Other

Gary Mac has been confirmed in a roundabout way by the official twitter. 

So him and AN other. 

Club is also apparently trying to reach a deal to make sure Hutton can GTF. No other club involved. 

13 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

So him and AN other. 

Club is also apparently trying to reach a deal to make sure Hutton can GTF. No other club involved. 

Hutton will end up in the juniors or he'll turn up at Morton.:lol:

16 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

My guess would be Gary Mac and Stelios.

15 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Not so sure. Wouldn't that be contract news? 

16 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Well, y'know... :P

22 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

So him and AN other. 

you-there-fuck-off-and-when-you-get-ther

15 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

Stelios has been posting photos on his Instagram of him in Cyprus so I doubt it's him.

A genuine ITK poster on B&W all but confirmed it was GM and Cammy Smith yesterday.

Outstanding stuff, if true. Always useful to have a 10-goal-a-season defender on board. :thumsup2

7 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

A genuine ITK poster on B&W all but confirmed it was GM and Cammy Smith yesterday.

Outstanding stuff, if true. Always useful to have a 10-goal-a-season defender on board. :thumsup2

I seen Gary Mack was all but confirmed but thought Cammy Smith was just rumours. Hopefully it's true though they 2 would have been my first 2 picks to get in along with Harry Davis depending on his injury.

2 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

I seen Gary Mack was all but confirmed but thought Cammy Smith was just rumours. Hopefully it's true though they 2 would have been my first 2 picks to get in along with Harry Davis depending on his injury.

Yeah, definitely. Smith didn't really grab headlines but he made a huge impact. 

15 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

A centre forward - probably two - One permanent and one on loan

Need at least two strikers who can chip in with a half decent goal tally especially now that Mallan is away. Sutton is a bit part player who can come off the bench if he has to, but 7 League goals for a main striker is not enough (33 appearances). Loy hopefully (5 League goals in 13 appearances) will be one. I am sure Celtic must have an exciting young striker looking for experience :) .

21 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Need at least two strikers who can chip in with a half decent goal tally especially now that Mallan is away. Sutton is a bit part player who can come off the bench if he has to, but 7 League goals for a main striker is not enough (33 appearances). Loy hopefully (5 League goals in 13 appearances) will be one. I am sure Celtic must have an exciting young striker looking for experience :) .

There's no doubt we've made a good impression on Rodgers, so hopefully we'd bear near the top of the list of destinations for a decent loanee.

Archived