The St. Mirren FC 2016/17 Thread.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're due Great Ormond Street £20.

Thank you.

You got a link to the original thread? I made a charity bet at the start of the season but don't remember bugger all about it.

You're due Great Ormond Street £20.

Thank you.

You got a link to the original thread? I made a charity bet at the start of the season but don't remember bugger all about it.

What's Cooper been like for you?

He's just been there, more than anything else. He hasn't been brilliant, but not shite either. He's been better than guys like McMullan or Howieson anyway, and he's set up a few goals. He also seems to be a hard worker and I think Rae likes him for that.

He's just been there, more than anything else. He hasn't been brilliant, but not shite either. He's been better than guys like McMullan or Howieson anyway, and he's set up a few goals. He also seems to be a hard worker and I think Rae likes him for that.

He's definitely the sort of player who will be a target for the boo boys if he stays on.

Saints fans love to make a scapegoat of a wide player.

He's definitely the sort of player who will be a target for the boo boys if he stays on.

Saints fans love to make a scapegoat of a wide player.

Yeah, it's going to be hard for a guy like Cooper when you think of the absolute vitriol that used to get spewed at much better players like Gary Teale and Simon Lappin when they played for us.

Confirmed as leaving for various reasons (PCA. Retiring, end of loan and released) on official site:

Goodwin

Thompson

Watson

Gow

Howieson

Carswell

Agnew

Kelly

McGrath

Cuddihy

Cooper

Shankland

Clarkson

Sean Kelly has apparently fallen out of love with the game and will be taking a step back.

No other players in the squad are out of contract except Callum Gallagher. I assume he is mulling over a deal at the moment.

I'd have also probably kept Cooper but as mentioned, Morgan is a better player and younger.

I'd definitely like to see Morgan get a good run of games and see how he is.

Noticed on Sunday that he's fairly bulked up whilst he's been out the squad (had a bad injury I believe), my worry was he was going to be too lightweight for this league but he's seemingly worked hard to change that. Should be starting games next season (on either wing).

Archived