Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Profits from play-off games go to the league don't they? No point charging full price. Cut the price and get a full house.

Seem to remember Rangers getting a reduced allocation at ER last season as there was no financial gain from giving them the full stand.

Half the receipts go to SPFL and the home clubs retains the other 50%.

It's to offset the parachute payments, which do not exist in levels below (where club retain all receipts).

There will still be a bigger crowd at Tynecastle, mate.

The Edinburgh City game is sure to be a really poisonous affair as well, I'm sure.

Plenty empty seats at the bus shelter yesterday, Pauline. Club still lying about your attendances?

Raith should be ashamed of theirselves for charging £20.

I'm sure that we charged £5 for our play off games last season, priority should be in getting fans to fill the stands.

I'm sure that we charged £5 for our play off games last season, priority should be in getting fans to fill the stands.

Can't remember the price but do remember i was in the club deck for the qos game. Good view up there.

Is anyone really surprised these games aren't on TV?  They don't involve Rangers remember lads.  BT Sport paid for the rights to the most meaningless end of regular season game of all time today at St Mirren over covering the events at ER or TFS.  Sky and the BBC probably aren't even aware this fixture is taking place.

Archived